We are looking for an individual of outstanding caliber, and suitability to our business, to build and lead a Strategic Marketing function that will provide strategic and tactical Brand, Marketing and Communication support to all our product areas. The opportunity is ideally suited for a dynamic, ambitious, resilient and passionate individual who is committed to making a difference.
The role is both demanding and rewarding and will require the candidate to be innovative, own processes, drive business solutions and play an active role in assisting, leading and managing the Total Health Trust Limited Marketing Function.
• Implement strategic marketing plans and to help achieve business objectives
• To position and differentiate our brand in the mind of our customers
• Oversight and end-to-end accountability for the execution of marketing plans
• Identify needs, gaps and opportunities for our business and make proposals to implement these
• Keep abreast of the competitor landscape and provide insights to business
• Provide necessary marketing tools to enable distribution and sales channels to reach targets.
• Oversight and accountability for strategic event management
• Accountability and execution of a digital strategy to enable the business objectives
• Ensure that internal and external communication is relevant and builds the Total Health Trust Limited and Liberty brands
• Establish and maintain strategic networks and liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
• Responsible for reputational risk management, budget setting and control with Marketing
• Manage multiple projects and work within deadlines
• Excellent writing and communication skills for a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
• Build, develop and lead teams
Qualifications and Knowledge:
• At least 3 to 5 years experience in Brand and Marketing Communications position
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree
• MBA degree is an added advantage
• Knowledge of the product, market and business and HMO experience in similar role is an advantage
• Professional qualifications in Marketing, Corporate Communications and Brand Management is an added advantage
• Excellent command of the English language;
• Proven ability to present to and interact with large audiences including trustees, boards and conferences;
• Inter-personal competence
• Conceptual ability
• Communication skills with demonstrated ability to present information in a clear and logical manner both in writing and verbally
• Planning and organizing
• Change Management skills
• Able to handle complexity
• Agility and flexibility
The closing date for this position is 30/03/2018.
This vacancy is a full time position.