1. Leads or acts as a business technical expert in the implementation of new applications, databases (i.e., creating data connections, data models, requirements gathering, etc.) or enhancements including integration of solutions
2. Directs the implementation of program specific information through education, technology, organizational methods, and procedures
3. Influences enhancements to business processes and system infrastructure to improve data quality and procedures. –
• Performs ongoing research and support tasks for existing systems
• Analyzes complex data and provides in-depth analysis
4. Interprets and manipulates complex data to develop specific reports to support business operations 5. Develops and conducts presentations and consultations to supporting business area.
• - Analyzes and communicates complex information in a clear and concise manner
6. Evaluates available software and data to deliver better business solutions
7. Prepares department SOPs for Orbit Communication documents.
8. Resolving data discrepancies between Medware, Prognosis, Medicss and Orbit.
9. Assisting with adhoc business process related projects as needed and assigned.
10. Work with HR to develop training material for staff.
First Degree in any subject
Candidate must have 3-5 years’ Experience
Candidate must have good knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines
General insurance knowledge (Added advantage)
Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail.
• Leadership and People management skills
• Computer skills (MS Suite)
• Excellent Communication (verbal & written)
• Building organizational capability
• Relationship building
• Presentation skills
• Report writing skills
• Analytical thinking and problem solving
• Learning and Researching
• Achieving Personal Work Goals and Setbacks,
• Adapting and Responding to Change and
• Adhering to Principles and Values
• Applying Expertise and Technology, Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
• Creating and Innovating
• Deciding and initiating action, Following Instructions and Procedures
• Persuading and Influencing
• Working with People
Interested Applicant should apply through the link below:
This vacancy is a full time position.