Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
, Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Our unrivaled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
Job Title: Client Service ExecutiveLocation:
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Maximize client retention rate by ensuring that clients are satisfied and retention rate is high
- Visit clients to determine how they are faring on the scheme
- Attend to and resolve all enquiries from clients and forward the escalations to line manager
- To educate all stakeholders (Employer groups) on the products and benefits of the scheme
- To continuously collate all feedback on the scheme service levels and to offer immediate resolution and to report back to the relevant employer group
- Pre-payment and collection of premium fees from all clients
- Identify and submit a proposal on ways to improve THT's offerings to its clients
- Prepare and forward the schedule of premium collected and outstanding to client service managers
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys for all assigned clients annually
- Ensure all clients have valid contracts and SLAs
- Fill and submit know-your-client forms
- To adhere to and live the organizational value.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Marketing, Administration, Social Sciences and other related fields.
- Additional qualification is an added advantage
- Candidate must have minimum of 3 years Client Service experience in Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) and additional experience in the insurance industry is an added advantage.
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Listening skills
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership skill
- Integrity and transparent honesty
- Interpersonal skill
- Relationship skill
- Working with people
- Planning and organizing skills
This vacancy is a full time position.