We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Report to: Head, Underwriting and Enrolment
Manage the data processing and reporting functions associated with participant and performance data. Conduct full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Develop analysis and reporting capabilities and also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
1. Databases cleanup for business operations for underwriting, enrolment, finance, claims, client service, sales and operational management.
2. Performing analysis on daily/weekly/monthly basis to assess effectiveness of data cleanup and other supporting business functions.
3. Analysis and optimization of digital assets performance supporting Acquisition and Life Cycle management.
4. Integration of data and analytics across all business functions (eg. Underwriting, Claims, Call Center)
5. Ensures quality of analyses and reports for effective business performance
6. Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
7. Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment.
8. Use data to create models that depicts trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole.
9. Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data for each business method analysis project
First Degree in any subject
Candidate must have 3-5 years’ Experience
Candidate must have good knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines
General insurance knowledge (Added advantage)
Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail.
• Leadership and People management skills
• Computer skills (MS Suite)
• Excellent Communication (verbal & written)
• Building organizational capability
• Relationship building
• Presentation skills
• Report writing skills
• Analytical thinking and problem solving
• Learning and Researching
• Achieving Personal Work Goals and Setbacks,
• Adapting and Responding to Change and
• Adhering to Principles and Values
• Applying Expertise and Technology, Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
• Creating and Innovating
• Deciding and initiating action, Following Instructions and Procedures
• Persuading and Influencing
• Working with People
Interested Applicant should apply through the link below:
This vacancy is a full time position.